Disrespecting Referees

  Any person or team that disrespects the referees by swearing at them or complaining in an abusive way   on the court during games will be   verbally given a YELLOW card and warned of ejection if it continues.

There is absolutely no swearing on the court for any reason and any complaints can be made by the CAPTAINS only, in a polite manner.

The referees have full authority to eject anyone they deem disrespectful and if it persists I will with their input remove that person or team from the league.

I can be reached at 508-873-3006 if anyone has any questions.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Define swearing? What constitutes as a swear as Wayne’s grandson said F*** multiple times and the referee laughed without any consequences.
Wayne said…
That has been addressed by all parties and will not happen again.
Wayne said…
I just want to say it doesn't matter who it is friend , foe or family as pointed out by the anonymous person the same rules apply.

Popular posts from this blog

Friday Night 9/11/2026